Junie's Place: Alli ~ Prom Night!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alli ~ Prom Night!


Tonight is Alli's senior prom!

She and her mom, Tina, came up to our house for Alli to get dressed here! ;)
Made me happy!

Our Alli is all grown up - looks like!












I hardly knew her with those curls! :)











Two of Alli's friends met her here for picture taking session and Alli and one friend were going to dinner before Prom time! Brian came down to make some pictures of Alli and friends. Of course, Tina and I did too!

Here are some pics in the house just after Alli got ready and after her friends arrived!


































We wanted to take some out by the wildflower meadow too!





























Brian has this really good Nikon camera! I asked him,"Bri, do you think I could learn how to operate one of those cameras?" He said, after a moment of thought_(a quick moment of thought!) "Hmmmm.... it's doubtful!" HaHa

:) I could, though ~ if only I had a few hundred $$$s to spend !












I hope Alli and all her friends had a fun night!



Junie

( Ginga )

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, she looks soooo pretty!! :)

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Wow, Alli looks stunning!! That is the perfect dress for her, and I love her curls! Tina sure looks serious, though... perhaps she is thinking her little girl has grown up too quickly!! :)

I hope she had a great time, anyway. :)

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Donna said...

How FUN!!! I Love that she got dressed at Your house!! How thoughtful and loving!!hughugs

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It had to make you think of your daughter's prom and even your own. Hope the evening lived up to her expectations.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger b13 said...

Beautiful dress for a beautiful gal. :)

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all you ladies, for the nice compliments for my Alli girl! She had a great time!

Thanks also to B13! She DID look very beautiful in that dress and with that curled hair-do!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home