Junie's Place: Swing Dancing in NYC

Friday, May 22, 2009

Swing Dancing in NYC

My grandson Zach and his girlfriend, along with numerous others from Orlando, Fl, are in NYC this holiday weekend!

Zach and Ashley will be staying with her grandmother, in Queens, on this trip!

Zachary and Ashley are into Swing Dancing and belong to a group that meets and practices a couple times a week. They love it-have great fun doing it! Allison is looking forward to joining them in this activity when she moves down in August! (Alli will be going to college in Orlando and living in a dorm )





There will be dancing in Central Park tomorrow- if I'm remembering correctly! :)

I hope Zach is having a lot of fun!

I
know he is! LOL- He's also into photography so he will come home with lots of interesting stuff to share, I'm quite sure!

This is advanced swing dancing!




thanks to ~Youtube~
lindyhop411


Looks like fun, ehh!! :)



Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I hope he does too Miss Junie! Happy weekend to you!!hughugs

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Sally said...

How wonderful!! (((hugs)))

 
At 1:23 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Wow!! That would be fun but I don't think I've ever been able to move my legs that fast!! Talk about being in shape!! Whee!! I really enjoyed that video. I could watch dancing like that all night!

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A bit more strenuous than the old fashion jitterbug but really good to watch. Thanks Junie!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Hi there...just wanted to tell you to just go ahead and post the doors on your blog...and people should come to visit ...we use that comment on the Brenda Photo Challenge blog as our Mr. Linky.

Annie

ps You could let me know when you are done, or post another comment on the Brenda blog to let us know!

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks all of you ladies! You KNOW I appreciate your visits!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home