Junie's Place: Sepia Scenes ~ July15, 2009 ~'The Cotton Shed'

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sepia Scenes ~ July15, 2009 ~'The Cotton Shed'

~~~


Thanks to Mary/the Teach for this photo MEME


~Go here to find other Sepia Scenes~


~~~


I love seeing old barns and farm buildings and everything 'country!'
I am especially fond of this little log building in north Alabama because it's part of my husbands memories as a small boy growing up there in the 30s & 40s.


This cotton shed still stands!



~~~

Go here for a memory/story of my husband's of this cotton shed!


~~~
Junie

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Now, that is an AWESOME picture, Junie!! I love it, and it makes me homesick for the farm. In fact, I'm thinking of heading over there in the next couple of days. Right now, though, I'm gonna read about Charle's memories! :)

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sally,


:0 I bet you'll like C's stories- this one and some of the others.

He grew up in Alabama. My family were also from Al but I mostly grew up in South Fl.


Big hugs))


Junie

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I like photographing old things too.

 
At 3:17 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

An excellent sepia image!

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Great artistic job you did for this sepia photo, Junie! Thanks for sharing. Happy Sepia Scenes! :)

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Love the shed!!! Wonderful!! Happy weekend!hughugs

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks ALL, for your visits!

I'll visit you soon.


Junie

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger B i r g i t t a said...

The barn looks very interesting in sepia :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home