Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~ Nov 30, 2011~NYC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Midweek Blues~ Nov 30, 2011~NYC Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

~


~
For my Midweek Blues post this time I want to share some scenes in blue of the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC!
Oh! What a fun experience for my girls and me!
It was a COLD day-just right for bundling up for parade watching!

~Some of the floats in blue~

 ~ 

~The Fabulous Neil Diamond~


~More cool stuff~










Fun!!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

I enjoyed this tour of blue! We were actually very warm here in Philly! There must have been a front line between us.

Glad you had fun.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Love the Smurf!!!
Glad you had fun and glad you got the header photo loaded!
hughugs

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The NYC parade was our "background" while prepping for our meal, and the 4 year old in our company started screaming "Spiderman" -so I got with that part:) Looked like you had fun, even though it must have been cold!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home