Junie's Place: More about Gordon Lightfoot!

Monday, March 03, 2008

More about Gordon Lightfoot!

Tonight I got this in my comments -from 'Char.' ( the Super Gordon Lightfoot fan I connected with in my recent Lightfoot posts.)


Char had this information that might be of interest to Gordon Lightfoot fans.



Char says...

"For lots of Lightfoot tunes set to video images:
http://www.youtube.com/user/thomasj157
enjoy!

Junie - you can post this link if you'd like! and
www.lightfoot.ca/ for tour info in case anyone is near the venues he'll be at this year.. "
 

~~

OK~ I can say I checked out that Youtube site and found some very well put together videos of Gordon Lightfoot music! It was fun viewing! :)

The other site is tour information for his concerts!

Thanks, Char!


~~~~

I'm going to bed early- for me- right now...(well- soon) and it's only 10:45! LOL- Wish me luck, y'all!

You know early sleepy time and me are not pals...but maybe we can get along tonight!

I'm still reading that Stephen King book -'Duma Key!' Still have
about 200 pages to read! It is over 600 pages! It's really one of the best King books I've read in awhile! It's a ghost story...or seems to be turning into that... typical Stephen King weirdness...only more so! :) I LOVE IT! HAHA!

~~~

...we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Goodnight, all!

Junie Rose


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

What's going on? I went to bed early last night too, even earlier than you.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

Hope your sleep was more restful than mine! (I DID get to sleep earlier but didn't rest well!)

I just can't seem to get it right- this night thing! LOL

Junie

 
At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you saw by my post Son Les and family got me the new King Book so I guess I'll have to pick it up soon seeing you are giving it good marks.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ahhh, Gee! Had missed the post where you told of getting the Stephen King book for your birthday! AND I DO read your blog almost every day.

SO are you a big King fan? I have been a reader/fan for a long time! When I read I want to be taken away into the unknown-and unexpected- lol- the un-real! The way King writes -anything can be made to FEEL real when you're reading him! (also Dean Koontz!!)

YES! I AM enjoying this book a lot!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home