Junie's Place: Of Fairies and such!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Of Fairies and such!



I visited Pea
at Pea's Corner and I found out that today is FAIRY DAY!

Please visit Pea to find out more!

Fairies seem to hang out at Pea's place a lot. I saw several while I was there today! I bet they are still there!

Do you like fairies? I do!










Get your free fairy name here!


~~~ Utt-ohh! Seems my Fairy is TROUBLE!
She must hang out with that mysterious little Gnome lady I have seen in my gazing balls.

~~~

(This is the info they give on my Fairy)



"Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnglow

She is a trouble maker.

She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen in the light of a full moon.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada."

~~~

I have no doubts of her being there among my tangled garden. Just last night I was out very late, with my camera - moon gazing- and got a glimpse of those pink wings. In a flash she was hidden from my view and all I was able to get for evidence was this little part of her wings on one side! However~ this picture speaks for itself; don't you agree? She's there!


I DO wonder what sort of trouble, 'Tangle Saturnglow' is likely to cause me!

I'll not worry before it's time, though!


Junie Rose






Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 6:45 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Fairy thee well.

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks,AC!

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger dot said...

I'm not much into fairies but I do need to drop by Pea's Corner. Thanks for reminding me!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Fairy Day to you dear Junie...or should I say dear Tangle Saturnglow? lol Isn't it fun to believe in faeries...and look at that, you actually got a picture of a faerie wing!!! Well done:-) xoxo

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

I'll pass on the fairy's but I must say I like your new counter tops. Great stuff and I'll also have to ask you to not mention them to my wife. That could really cost me.

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) yep, Pea,

Got a pic of her wings, at least , before she flew out of my sight! :)

I had a happy fairy day and hope you did too!

;) YES! It's fun to believe in these fantasy things, isn't it!

I pity folks who have lost all the imagination we all had as children! :) I NEVER want to grow up!:)


hugs))


Junie

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, I won't tell your wife about the counter tops...
but someone like Rachel or JD might let it slip at Blogstock! :)


BTW- hope you all have a really grand time at that gathering! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! It's a very cool idea you had!! (wish we could have made it, too!)


Junie

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

I need to see what kind of fairy I am!
I'm going to go visit when I leave here.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks for visiting, Carletta,

The idea of fairies is just FUN for me!:)

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger smilnsigh said...

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblintree ~~ She is a bringer of riches and wealth. ~~ She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. ~~ She is only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees. ~~ She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. ~~ She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phooie! I want pink wings too!!! And your "troublemaker" sounds lots more fun than my "bringer of riches and wealth." -pout- And I want to wear tangled dresses of multicoloured petals too! -pout- My lilac and purple are pretty but... -pout- Plus, yours is seen in the light of a full moon! -big pout- I LOVE the full moon. -grumble grumble grumble-

-stamps foot- I want your Faerie Name!!!! I do. I do. I do. So there!!!!

^_^

^_^

Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie, I never want to grow up either, and I'm doin' a great job at it. hahaha

Love your fairy wing!

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL- Sally, I think I'm doing pretty good in that dept. too!

Thanks about the fairy wings!
Just imagine what the whole little creature must look like! :)



Junie

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)


Thanks, Mari-Nanci, for visiting!

But..."thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Fairy wings!"
That must be written somewhere! :)

LOL- sorry- I just love being silly sometimes...well- OFTEN, actually! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home