Junie's Place: Our Day~6~21~08

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Day~6~21~08


We had a good day with the Orlando kids and Allison...just the 6 of us! :( ... missed the others, though.

We had a good lunch and then 'Gabbo' got a couple more 'Father's Day' Gifts!

Here's what they got for him...

Zach, on his recent trip to North Carolina, found this old bike for his granddad's collection. He knows he likes old bikes/toys - etc! We thought it was a pretty neat gift !

Tam and Terry got him something pretty neat too~ this Sun Jar! :) I had never seen one of these!







OK- My two youngest grands always have fun together...and act silly when I try for a picture of them! :) LOL- Aren't they cute, tho, even when they are being clowns!! haha




Some pictures of all of us!

Zach

Alli

Tammy

Terry

Charlie

Junie

Oh!...And 'Sunshine!'















































































Hope you've all had a good day!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Wow....looks like a great, fun time had by all. I do love the horse photos. This makes me miss my own when I had one as a kid.

Have a glorious, peaceful Sunday.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Cute pictures!! Precious family! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!hughugs

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Aw, you guys always have such a fun time together. How great that is! Love the photos! That bike is adorable. I've never seen a sun jar like that either!! :)

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Lovely pictures Junie!!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger smilnsigh said...

Looks like you had a great time!

But what is a Sun Jar?

I enlarge the pic and it says a solar powered lamp but.... in that thin box??? It looks as if it would be soo cool though. Almost like someone had captured a lot of fireflies in an old canning jar....

Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Really nice family photos. Everyone looks like they had a great time.
The Sun Jar - I want one!

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

all you girls for visiting me!

We haven't yet tried out the sun jar- with all that's been going on. It's a solar jar that you put out side dut=ring the r= day and then at night you have a nice light! :)

Mari-Nanci- I bet it WILL look sort of like fireflies in a jar.


I'll try to catch up with my blog reading soon- Been busy lately!!


Hugs)))


Junie

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

lol- sorry for the typos up there... didn't catch them in time to correct them!

Hope y'all can figure it all out-'cause I'm not doin' it over!! :)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home