Junie's Place: Poem: The Spider And Me

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Poem: The Spider And Me



Here's a little fun poem I wrote last late summer (If you can call getting entangled in spider webs FUN!)

Out of season... but spring and summer will be around again before we know it; that wonderful circle of life!





The Spider and Me


Today I did some gardening.
I snipped and groomed a bit.
Until I walked into his web…
and had to pause and sit!

Oh! Woe is me and double woe...
that yucky - sticky mess!
Untangeling strands of spider silk…
not fun, as you might guess!

I didn’t let it do me in!
I’m stubborn - don’t you see?
And, by heck, I would not let
him get the best of me!

So with my garden hose in hand
I washed his web away.
And sent him scuttling up the tree,
where I truly hope he’ll stay!

If I encounter him again,
I hope not in my face!
I hope he builds much higher up -
for him, a safer place!

Once to be enclosed in silk
is plenty… hope he knows!
Next time - I just might arm myself
with more than garden hose!


June Kellum
Sept. 2005


Photo#2

That's me watering the front entrance garden. My husband surprised me with that new-twisty-garden hose a couple years ago! Looks neat but it didn't work out! Not enough water pressure!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Those large spiders eat lots of pesky bugs, but I do not like to get a face full of web either. Speaking of webs, I have had a terrible time posting and even commenting for the last couple of days. Thought is was something with my daughter's computer, but I just read that others were having trouble as well. ec

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes- I have a love-hate relationship with spiders :) Oh- not HATE- but dislike...well -just when I walk into the webs! ...But I LOVE looking at the webs- If I see them before they're in my face!

Yes- I was in a tizzy yesterday- thinking my computer was messed up -AGAIN...not unusual- but, apparently it was something to do with Blogger!

June

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Love your poem June...but, don't love spiders. That's a nice pic of you.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Joy,

I don't LOVE them either-but find their webs fascinating-IF I can avoid walking into them! :)

Thanks for visiting me here so often!

Junie

 
At 2:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信徵信徵信徵信 徵信
徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 外遇 外遇外遇 外遇外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇外遇 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題
外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題外遇蒐證 通姦 通姦 通姦 通姦通姦 通姦通姦 通姦 通姦 通姦 通姦通姦 劈腿 劈腿 劈腿劈腿 劈腿 劈腿 找人找人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人
尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人工商調查 工商調查 工商調查商業調查抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓姦抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓姦 抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓姦 抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓猴 抓猴抓猴抓猴抓猴 抓猴 捉猴 捉猴 捉猴
捉猴 捉猴 捉姦 捉姦捉姦捉姦 捉姦捉姦捉姦 捉姦 捉姦 捉姦 捉姦 捉姦
捉姦 家庭暴力婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情第三者偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探偵探 偵探 偵探偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探私家偵探 私家偵探
私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探
私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 包二奶 包二奶包二奶 包二奶 包二奶 包二奶 包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回
婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻 婚姻 婚姻 婚姻
婚姻 婚姻 婚姻 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚證人 離婚證人離婚證人離婚證人 離婚證人
離婚證人 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公會
徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信工商徵信 工商徵信工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信工商徵信 工商徵信商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信
商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 徵信服務 徵信服務
徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信業 徵信業 徵信業

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home