Junie's Place: Project Looking Through #4 (and other stuff)

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Project Looking Through #4 (and other stuff)

Here is another entry in Mark's PLT.

Go here for more from other bloggers!

Are we having fun yet?

I think we are! :)


( Click to enlarge )

This is Looking Through 2 Live Oaks and seeing our huge Stag Horn fern!


Junie


~~~


And in other news...

Tomorrow we will be having a birthday celebration for our Grandson, Brian. These days, we're never able to do this on the actual birthday!
We're looking forward to having the kids here- well, not the whole family but some of them at least!

Tina and Alli were here last night. Tina worked late but after she got off she brought Chinese food up for us all! It was very good - made especially so, since it had been awhile since we had Chinese!

Alli always likes to play around with my Photo Booth camera on my computer. I like this of my 2 girls, although Tina had worked about 12 hours and was tired. She didn't like the picture but consented to my posting it! :)



~~~


I was up very late last night but slept fine when I did try for sleep. I guess the trick for me is to stay up really late! (2:00AM)
I slept through 'til 8:00 AM, so that was good!

Earlier, I had gotten into some online old TV shows and it was very relaxing for me. Also heard from a friend, online, and that was very fun as always. I went to bed with a feeling of contentment and had a good sleep!


LOL!
Sometimes life is just grand!
Have you noticed?



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

This is a good one Junie; I love those big old trees!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Carletta,

The big Oaks around here are very pretty- They are one of the main attractions that caught our attention many years ago when we bought property here.

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Happy Birthday to Brian!! We also love Chinese food. Hope you're feeling better today Sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Another 'good-un' Junie :)

And I am having fun!

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Melli said...

Beauuuutiful! How green and LUSH everything is! Mmmm!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Melli

Thanks for visiting and looking!



Junie

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Donna and Carolyn,


Thanks for coming by again! :) I'm having fun!



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home