Yes! I like Santas!
We went to Road House Grill. It was very yummy- especially since I had skipped breakfast!
Before we left home she made this pic of the
'Old Folks!' :)
Yah- I DO like those bearded guys! ;)
( more proof here!)
I got this meme from 'Hootin' Anni's place.' It looked kinda fun to do, so here goes. If anyone wants to do it Anni welcomes all to use her button header. Also, it would be nice to link back to her blog - and let her know you did the meme, too.
If anyone wants to do this please let us know so all may go to your site to read what you have to say!
Here are my answers!
1. Christmas is Magic . [fill in the blank with ONE WORD]
2. In memories, what was the best part of your Christmases past?
In my childhood the best part was getting up early on Christmas morning to see what Santa had left for me.
3. Was Santa ever good to you? [describe how and what]
I always thought so! Every Christmas I would get a doll...lol- until I was about 12 years old!
4. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or both?
We have a big family thing on Christmas Eve and we all exchange gifts...When my kids were little and then later with the grandkids- there would also be the Santa Thing on Christmas morning! We have been so well blessed in being able to have ALL our kids at our home almost every Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
5. Is there something you make each and every year? [craft or recipe]
'Magic Cookie Bars'
6. What is your favorite five Christmas songs/hymns?
Oh, Holy Night,
What Child is This,
Oh Come All Ye Faithful,
( but I love all Christmas songs)
7. Is there a new tradition for Christmas since your childhood days?
My Santa collecting is new for me in the past several years.
8. Describe one of your Christmas trips. [whether it's across town or across country]
Have never gone away at Christmas time.
9. Do you have a special Christmas outfit to wear for the day?
Not really-Tho I do like to get new Christmas tops every season.
10. Have YOU or any of your family members sat on Santa's lap?
All my kids and grands liked to visit Santa and sit on his lap - I never did, though. :)
11. What is/or will be on your Christmas tree this year?
I use ornaments I have collected since Charles and I married- over 46 years ago- and add to them every year!
12. Do you/or have you decorated your yard for Christmas?
We usually have some lights around the front of the house...and for a few years put lights on a cedar tree we have in front- until it got too huge!
....SOOO- how about you?